Lifestyle Homes experienced and professional Project Managers, are there to make the difference between a headache or a stress-free financial improvement on your home.
As part of our comprehensive service, Lifestyle Homes will manage your project from start to finish. Project Management is vital to the smooth progress and successful outcome of your construction project.
Project Management covers a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Planning, Organising & Managing resources
• Assessing and managing each phase of the project
• Quality control
• Ensuring health and safety are managed responsibly and correctly
• Liaising with a personable manner with all parties involved with the project including the designer, architect and the property owner
• Neighbour relations
• Security of the site
• The sourcing and ordering & delivering to the Work Schedule
• Real time control of works. Coordinating which operatives and how many are required to be on site for each phase
• Party wall obligations
• Waste Control – Ensuring salvageable materials are stored correctly and re-used as necessary and ensuring all waste is cleared/disposed of responsibly ready for the following phase
A Comprehensive Management Service
Exceeding your expectations is at the heart of everything we do. To guarantee excellence across the board, we appoint a project manager to each and every project. This ensures your project is completed without ever sacrificing quality.
Working around your needs to achieve results
With over 20 years of experience in South-West London residential construction, our fully certified Construction Site Safety Managers are contactable at any time during the working day.
You can be as hands on or hands off during the development of your project as you like. If you are away on holiday or just busy, you can be confident that your project is safe in our competent hands.
Whether or not you re able to be on site, you will always receive regular site updates to track the progress of your build.
When you choose Lifestyle Homes, you can relax in the knowledge that a certified professional is overseeing your project from start to finish.
We are delighted to have your questions sent to us, so please drop us an email on our Contact Us page, to receive a free, no obligation quote, or you may prefer to call our friendly team today on 0208 870 055, or 0800 695 4663.